Five easy and quick ways to make sure your car runs a little more eco-friendly!
1. Proper tire inflation. Keeping your tires properly inflated will allow your car to track down the road evenly and safely. Less drag from under inflated tires.
2. Clean filters. Change your air filter and fuel filters at regular intervals. Your engine needs clean air to breathe and clean gas to burn. Efficiency comes from both.
3. Run good synthetic oil in your engine. Good clean oil allows your engine to run more efficiently, giving you better fuel savings. When your engine does not have to work as hard to run, you will realize better MPG and a cleaner running engine.
4. Don’t sit and idle. Idling produces a huge amount of C02 gas. It also burns more gas. Turn off your car when you can.
5. Driving 5 MPH under the speed limit. What??? Yes driving at slower speeds will increase your fuel economy. Less fuel burned, lower cost, less emissions and just a little more time added to your trip time. Are you really in that big of a hurry?