When my son was diagnosed with Autism I became aware of how very toxic Mercury is. I am aware that much of the Mercury used in this country comes from use in filling teeth. I think that this practice is archaic, particularly since there are other alternatives for filling teeth. I think it is time that Mercury is banned from use in the mouth or any product that is ingested or injected. It is so highly toxic, and ...more »
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.